Thursday 15 October 2015

Deedee's Line 5


For this card, I have followed Line 5 on the Tic Tac Toe for the World Card Making Day challenge at Deedee's Digis.  This line is Use Autumn Colours + Mail card + Button



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Deedee's Digis - World Card Making Day Tic Tac Toe
http://www.deedeesdigis.com/2015/10/pick-your-pal-world-card-making-day.html
Chocolate Coffee and Cards Challenge - Animals
http://chocolatecoffeecards.blogspot.co.nz/2015/10/challenge-101-animals.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by MultiCraft.  The image and sentiment are from Deedee's Digis.  I added some die-cut leaves (Memory Box sets) and a wooden button plus some faux stitching.

1 comment:

  1. Awww...darling card, Suze! I love the background paper, and the fun way you embellished the card. Thanks again for joining our challenge -- I'm so happy you were able to snag some time to play, and I'm sure the recipient of your card will really appreciate it. :-)

    ReplyDelete