Saturday 24 October 2015

Teddy Christmas

I remember receiving a teddy bear for Christmas when I was younger - I think the teddy bear was bigger than I was at the time!


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
CHNC - For/include a child
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/chnc-challenge-251-for-child-or-include.html
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2015/10/challenge-284-always-anything-goes.html
Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2015/10/welcome-to-pennys-challenge-250.html

I have used a paper from Rosie's Studio.  The image is from Whoopsi Daisy and is coloured with copic markers to match the paper.  I added some faux stitching using Distress Marker - Peacock Feathers.  The reindeer patterned grosgrain ribbon is from Francheville.  I also used a die-cut scallop circle from a paper pad by Kaisercraft, a candy cane embellishment, and some red buttons from my stash.

4 comments:

  1. Sweet image, Suze. Thanks for entering more of your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 251 - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet image.The vintage style paper compliments it well and just love the embellishments.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card - love the image! Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge this week. Hope to see you back again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card - thanks for joining us at Penny's.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete