Saturday 3 October 2015

Santa in the Chimney

I found some reasonably priced Christmas paper pads when I was out shopping with my daughter yesterday.  They were about one third of the price of the Kaisercraft ones so of course I had to buy some - and then was tempted to use them straight away!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
CHNC - Stick it Down
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/chnc-challenge-248-stick-it-down.html
QKR Stampede - Anything Goes
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.co.nz/2015/10/qkr-stampede-challenge-159-anything-goes.html
Eureka Stamps - Anything Goes
http://eurekastamps.blogspot.co.nz/2015/09/eureka-stamps-challenge-160-anything.html

I have used a paper from Rosie's Studio 2015 Christmas paper pad called "The Season to Sparkle".  The image is from QKR Stampede and has been coloured with copic markers.  The sentiment is from Eureka Stamps.  I matted with some red paper.  I also used some red glossy corrugated cardstock.

5 comments:

  1. Ho ho ho! Thanks for entering another card for CHNC challenge 248 - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Suze! I love your Santa!
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Eureka stamps for our Anything Goes Challenge!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is Santa going to get down that chimney? Thanks for sharing your card with us at Eureka Stamps.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can never have to many Christmas cards!
    LOve this sweet image and sentiment...Thank you so much for joining us this week at QKR Stampede.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know how Santa's going to fit in that chimney. Cute image! Love your new papers. You're good to use them right away. Thanks for sharing with us at QKR Stampede!

    ReplyDelete