Saturday 28 May 2016

Hot Colours

I pulled out my reds, oranges and bright pinks for this one:



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
One Stitch At A Time - Hot Colours
http://onestitchatatimechallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2016/05/challenge-262.html
CHNC Patterned Paper - May Challenge
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.nz/2016/05/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper-may.html

I have used a bright pink paper from a paper pad by Rosie's Studio.  The image is from Stitchy Bear Stamps and is coloured with copic markers YR07, YR04, E00, E35, E31, YR02.  I die-cut with a die from Nellie's.  I also die-cut a flower embellishment with a die from Memory Box - and embellished it with some Liquid Pearls.  The final touch was to add a white ribbon flower coloured with copic marker.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty card - love that die you used along the sided. Thanks so much for joining us this month at the Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and image. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this fortnight and good luck. Nikki DT

    ReplyDelete