Saturday 28 May 2016

Kitty Cats

To match the kitty cat in the border  I added a row of them at the top of the card:





I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Ching-Chou Kuik - Cats or Dogs (Cats)
http://cck-digitalstamps-challenge.blogspot.co.nz/2016/05/ching-chou-kuik-digital-stamps.html
Show Us Your Pussies - Furry Friends
http://showusyourpussies.blogspot.co.nz/2016/05/show-us-your-pussies-cats-challenges-6.html


I have used a kraft paper from a paper pad by Rosie's Studio.  The cats are die-cut using a Poppy Stamps die.  The image is from Ching-Chou Kuik and has been coloured with copic markers

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and beautiful card Suze thank you for joining us on this month's challenge 'Cat's and Dog's over on
    Ching Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Challenge Blog
    Dianne xx
    CCK DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card and a beautiful image :-D Thank you for purring along to SUYP Cats Challenges :-)

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card.. Thank you so much for joining our challenge at Ching Chou Kuik Digital Stamp Inspiration and challenge blog.. Hope you can join our challenge next month.. and Good Luck at the draw.. <3

    hugs,
    ~RoRa

    ReplyDelete