Tuesday 24 May 2016

Sew Charming

I have a pack of vintage sewing charms - one of which worked perfectly with the image.  In keeping with the sewing theme, I used some sewing themed paper.

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
The Paper Shelter - Charming
http://thepapershelter.blogspot.co.nz/2016/05/challenge-249-charming.html
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2016/05/AG-no-86.html


I have used a paper and topper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The image is from The Paper Shelter and is coloured with copic markers.  I used oval dies from Spellbinders.  I also added a vintage sewing charm that came free with a magazine and some sparkly gold ribbon from my stash.

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card design, love your image and the charm and for using one of our TPS images. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suze,

    What a very lovely card you've made ,with this sweet image of 'the papershelter'
    And love the charm you've used!

    Good luck with the challenge!

    Greetz, Monique Dt. TPS

    ReplyDelete