Friday 2 September 2016

Container for my Copic markers

When I use my copic markers, I like to keep the ones I'm working with close to hand.  They get in the way if I just lie them on the table so I decided I would make a container for them.



I started off by recycling some empty double sided tape rolls.  I joined them together and then paper maché over the top including the insides before painting.  I used some heavy weight cardboard cut with a circle Spellbinders die to create the bottom for the container.  I should have photographed all the stages, but I have a bit of "behind the scenes" here:



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Morgan's Art World - Anything But A Card
http://morgansartworld.blogspot.co.nz/2016/08/challenge-17-anything-but-card.html
Creative Craft Cottage - Things with Wings
http://creativecraftcottage.blogspot.co.nz/2016/08/challenge-70-things-with-wings.html
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2016/08/AG-NO-101.html
Creative Ladybirds - Anything Goes
http://creativeladybirdscreations.blogspot.co.nz/2016/09/challenge-19-morgans-artworld.html

I also used some acrylic paint from Kaisercraft, some glitter paste from Bo Bunny's applied through a stencil from Memory Box and an image from Morgan's Art World which I coloured with copic markers (most of which are in the container!).

As you can see I have started more than one container so I'll be making a few more as time permits.

4 comments:

  1. I love it when people come over all 'Blue Petery'. Great idea, I just usually lay the ones i'm using on top of all my others in their little bag! Not a great way to organise them I know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cool. So glad you joined us at Morgan's ArtWorld.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation Suze thank you for joining us over on
    Inspiration Destination
    Good Luck with your entry
    Dianne xx
    IDCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful project . Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck Ginny DT for Creative Craft Cottage
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete