Thursday 8 September 2016

Cute Easel Card

I used a cute image on this easel card - combining both options of the challenge at Winter Wonderland.  I also used an image from the challenge sponsor too!


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Winter Wonderland - Christmas + Cute and/or Easel Card
http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2016/09/cute-christmas-characters-or-easel-card.html
CHNC - Vintage or Anything Christmas
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2016/09/chnc-challenge-297-vintage-or-anything.html

I have used a Sizzix die to die-cut the easel shape from red cardstock. I also used a die from the same set to cut the pieces from the patterned paper (which is from Sugar and Spice Studio).  The image is from Pink Gem Designs and is coloured with copic markers.  I also die-cut a border from some red glitter cardstock by American Crafts using another die from the set. 

1 comment:

  1. Super cute easel card. Thanks for sharing with us at Winter Wonderland.

    ReplyDelete