Friday 16 September 2016

Woodland Creatures

It is time for a new challenge at Scribbles Designs - and this month the theme is Woodland Creatures.   One of my favourite woodland creatures is the fox.  I have used an image from Scribbles Designs called Foxy Peek a Boo and I teamed that with a sentiment also from Scribbles Designs called Be Who You Are Quote.



I have also used a hessian look paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  I then used a strip of hessian across the card.  I also used an autumn oak leaf brad and some tiny pearls.  Colouring is with copic markers.

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Glitter n Sparkle - Add metal (brad)
http://glitternsparklechallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2016/09/challenge-205.html
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2016/09/challenge-329-always-anything-goes.html

4 comments:

  1. Great card, love the image ans the sentiment.
    Thanks for joining us over at Glitter 'N' Sparkle.
    Jean DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've made a very cute card for the challenge Suze.
    Crafty Hugs
    Diane Louise xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet card! Thank you for joining us at the Craft Your Passion Challenges. Good luck! Valentina DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining the add some metal challenge for Glitter ' N ' Sparkle - a super cute design - Sarah DT x

    ReplyDelete