Wednesday 15 February 2017

Christmas Brat Girl Elf

We are midway through the month of February already!  That means it is time for some more inspiration for the challenge at CHNC Extra.  For my card, I used an image from our sponsor Bugaboo Stamps called Christmas Brat Girl Elf.


I also used a paper from a paper pad by Graphic 45.  The image is coloured with copic markers.  I also added some lime green glitter ribbon, a brad from Teresa Collins and matted with some light green cardstock


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Stella Says Sketch - Sketch  #503
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2017/02/stella-says-sketch-challenge-503.html

2 comments:

  1. Cute card and great Bugaboo image. So glad you shared and played along with the sketch. Thanks for sharing over at Catch the bug.

    Billie A
    Catch the bug
    Inspiration Destination
    Creative with Stamps
    Aud Sentiments
    Stampavie and More

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!! And ooooo . . . do I love that sparkly ribbon!! It really adds to the festive feel of the card.

    ReplyDelete