Saturday 4 February 2017

Plaid Puss

I decided to match my sentiment with one of the checked boxes in the image! 



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Cupcake Inspirations - Plaid
http://cupcakeinspirations.blogspot.co.nz/2017/01/cic392-gerda-steiner-designs.html
Show Us Your Pussies - Furrything Goes
http://showusyourpussies.blogspot.co.nz/2017/01/show-us-your-pussies-cats-only.html
The Corrosive Challenge - Anything Goes
http://corrosivechallengesbyjanet.blogspot.co.nz/2017/01/challenge-1-anything-goes-but-happy-new.html
PINspirational Challenge - Photo Inspiration (Heart)
http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2017/01/pinspirational-challenge-183.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad.  The image is from Gerda Steiner and has been coloured with copic markers.  I also used a green paper strip - found a different set of colours when I went to the dollar store yesterday and apparently there is a glitter one which they were out of stock of.  Guess I'll just need to keep checking and hope it comes in again!  Matting is red cardstock from an offcuts box I bought a couple of days ago.  Most of the pieces are a good size for matting and the box was really good value.  I went back yesterday to see if I could get another box but they had sold out!

8 comments:

  1. Such a fabulous card! So glad you linked it up to this week's Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightfully colored kitty! Super fun card! Thanks so much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations! Hope you will join us again tomorrow for a new inspiration challenge!
    Debbie, DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card! Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card Suze! I ♥ the Gerda Steiner image on our plaid theme! Well done! I'm so glad you shared your card with us at Cupcake Inspirations! Wendy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  6. That kitty is just too cute. And what a great use of our plaid theme this week. Thank you for joining us this week at Cupcake Inspirations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at PINspirational, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a super fun card. Great kitty image and lovely plaid background. This is delightful Suze :-)Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete