Thursday 2 February 2017

Valentine Derek

It is the middle of summer - and it has either been cold or wet or both most of this week!  It's great for crafting but unfortunately I coach at an outdoor swimming pool and it is not fun at all!  I'm hoping it will improve soon!


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes
http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2017/01/challenge-235-anything-goes.html
CCC Digi Creations - Add a Heart
http://cccdigicreations.blogspot.co.nz/2017/02/challenge-66-add-heart.html

I have used a pre-printed card blank.  I covered the image and writing with the red pearlescent paper and the image.  The image is from Dr Digi's House of Stamps and has been coloured with a mix of Copic ciao and Copic sketch markers.  I bought a few sketch markers to fill in some of the gaps in the colours that I had.  I used a gold cardstock and a red pearlescent paper from a box of offcut pieces that I bought last weekend.  I also added a red glitter heart embellishment.

1 comment:

  1. he's so fun
    Thanks for sharing at Brown Sugar Challenges x

    ReplyDelete