Tuesday 22 January 2019

Beautiful Minds Inspire Others

This months optional theme at Path Of Positivity challenge is Inspiration.  Sponsors for this challenge are Scribbles Designs and Ike's Art.




I have used an image/sentiment from Scribbles Designs called Beautiful Minds Inspire Others.



I also used a large paint sample as my base card (I got about five of these really cheap from a paint shop and then I wished I had bought more of them!).  The card is about an A3 size (when folded is approx A4.  I bound the edge with some book binding tape to strenghten it (and it matched the yellow I had used in colouring the image!).  Colouring is with copic markers.  I added a few gems around the image to bring in the green used in colouring the image.


I would like to enter:
Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.com/2019/01/welcome-to-pennys-challenge-413.html

No comments:

Post a Comment