Monday 28 January 2019

Crash Your Stash

I discovered a new challenge at The Outlawz called "Crash Your Stash" which started this month.  The first challenge asks for the participants to use eyelets.  As I have lots of these that don't get used, I decided to join in and actually use some of the eyelets that I have.



I would like to enter:
The Outlawz Crash Your Stash Challenge - Eyelets
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/crash-your-stash/forum/topics/crash-your-stash-january-2019

I used two digital papers from We Are 3 along with an image from We Are 3.  Colouring is with copic markers.  The eyelets are from my stash and I hate to think how long they have been in my stash!  I followed the sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches but by the time I completed this card, that challenge had closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment