Sunday 27 January 2019

No Sentiment

This week the optional challenge at CHNC is No Sentiment.


I have used two papers from paper pads by Kaisercraft.  I added some washi tape across the join between the two papers.  I have used an image from Bugaboo Stamps called Reindeer - Christmas Goodies.  Colouring is with copic markers and Wink Of Stella.  I also added some Dimensional Magic to the reindeer eyes.  I followed the sketch at Stella Says Sketch but changed the sentiment to three glitter foam snowflakes to fit the theme of the CHNC challenge.


I would like to enter:
Stella Says Sketch - Sketch
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2019/01/stella-says-sketch-challenge-702.html

3 comments:

  1. lovely card, thanks for playing with the SSS!
    Nancy GDT CTB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card.
    Thanks for joining us.
    Ilonka GDT Bugadoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whow just fabulous.
    Thanks for joining us.
    Ilonka GDT Bugadoo

    ReplyDelete