Saturday 2 February 2019

Just For You

I have combined a few challenges for this card:



I would like to enter:
Imagine That - Anything Goes
https://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com/2019/01/new-for-2019-1st-thursday-challenges.html
Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch
http://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.com/2019/01/sketch-152.html
Corrosive Challenge - Anything Goes
http://corrosivechallengesbyjanet.blogspot.com/2019/01/challenge-1-anything-goes-january-and.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The image is from Imagine That!  Digis and has been coloured with copic markers.  The sentiment is one that I typed on the computer.  I also added some blue glitter ribbon and some pearls.  I followed the sketch at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

4 comments:

  1. Sweet card. The image looks just like a pair of concrete wellies outside my back door that have suculents growing in them. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely Suze! I like that POP of pink amongst the blue/white. :)
    Thanks for Linking up at Imagine That Digistamp’s CREATIVE PLAYGROUND this month!
    Winner for January entries will be announced Feb. 14th


    ♥Kris, Owner/illustrator
    www.ImagineThatDigistamp.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those wellies Suze and your dotty paper just sets them off so well.
    Thank you for playing along with us at SSW2.
    Anne SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nice card!
    Thanks for joining us!
    Ana Isabel DT Coordinator at Corrosive Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete