Wednesday 6 February 2019

You're The Beary Best

February's challenge at Path Of Positivity has an optional theme of Love.  Guest Sponsor for this challenge is Beccy's Place and we also have our ongoing sponsor which is Scribbles Designs.





I have used an image from Beccy's Place called Loving Stanley.
I also followed a tutorial from Beccy's Place for a Star Effect Card.





I have also papers from a paper pad.  Colouring is with copic markers.

I would like to enter:
Beccy's Place - February Challenge
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2019/02/february-challenge.html
Cupcake Inspirations - Be Mine
http://cupcakeinspirations.blogspot.com/2019/02/cic463-paper-shelter.html





2 comments:

  1. Great job Suze! I always appreciate that you try to use a particular image as well as a creative card fold for your entries, I'm always interested to see what you come up with.
    You did a wonderful job colouring little Stanley. I also like the papers you chose for the card, they coordinate really well with the image.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet creation. The bear is lovely. Please remember to include our challenge graphic in your blog post (as per the rules) if you would like to be included in the draw for the prize, or to be eligible to be a top pick :) Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

    ReplyDelete