Tuesday 15 June 2021

36

 I really struggled with this card fold and nearly gave up when I was part way through.  However, it annoyed me enough (I don't like things getting the better of me) that I went back and finished it.  I'm not completely happy with the end result - but I am pleased that I didn't give up on it.

This is the outside of the card:


And opened up showing the napkin fold:


I would like to enter:

The Butterfly Challenge - N is for
https://butterflyspotchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/05/157.html

A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes
http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.com/2021/06/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge-142.html

A Bit More Time To Craft Extra - June Challenge
https://abitmoretimetocraftextra.blogspot.com/2021/06/abmttc-extra-june-challenge-anything.html

I have used two digital papers from Lozzy.  I followed all three colours (as close as I could get), as well as the elements on the butterfly wheel.  The numbers are stickers which by good chance were navy-ish in colour.  The panel on the right is white cardstock sponged with Distress Ink then stamped with the same ink and a clear stamp set from Kaisercraft.

The card fold tutorial can be found here.

2 comments:

  1. so glad you stayed the course and entered this lovey Napkin card. I promise the next challenge is an easy peasy one after this! Thankyou for coming and paying in the butterfly garden. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Suze - I too don't like a card fold besting me, so I know what you are saying - it's a wonderful fold and a fabulous result!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete