Tuesday 8 June 2021

Jingle All The Way

A mid-year Christmas card, inspired by the sort of temperatures that we have here at this time of the year.  Despite it being the middle of summer at Christmas time, I still make snow themed christmas cards!


I would like to enter:

The Outlawz Wednesday Challenge - Sketch
https://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/wednesday-sketch/forum/topics/wednesday-sketch-challenge-may-26-june-8

I have used two digital papers from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles.  The image is from WeAre3 Digital Shop and the sentiment is from DeeDee's Digis.  Colouring is with copic markers and Wink of Stella.

I followed the sketch at The Outlawz Wednesday Challenge.  I changed the sizing from a square to a horizontal rectangle:



1 comment:

  1. A great Christmas card Suze - love your use of the sketch
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete