Thursday 3 June 2021

Friend To Friend

 It is reveal time at Card Chain Challenge.  In May, my card went to Dee in Kenya. 


These were the prompts that we had:



                                         

I have used the sketch, colours, coffee, mandala, friendship and embossing folder.

I used an embossing folder for the background and then partially inked it with Metallic Gilding Paste.  The mandala image (top) is from Mia Craftartista, the sentiment is from DeeDee's Digis and the coffee mug image is from Stamplorations.  Since I had already added a sentiment, I added some tiny pearls where the word "Sentiment" is in the sketch which enabled me to bring a bit more white into the card.

I would like to enter:

The Corrosive Challenge - Anything Goes
http://corrosivechallengesbyjanet.blogspot.com/2021/05/challenge-5-may-2021-anything-goes.html





3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the texture. The recipient is sure to love it.


    Cheryl (SheStamps)
    Visit my blog - She Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Suze, this is amazing - love the way you have used the gilding on the embossed background, and also how you have used the sketch - a wonderful card
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch - just love the texture of the embossing rings!!

    ReplyDelete