Saturday 16 October 2021

Happy Birthday

We are at the start of the October/November Challenge at Scribbles Designs.  This month, our theme is Location, Location, Location.  My location for the start of the challenge is a Dress Shop.


I have used an image from Scribbles Designs called Dress Shop.  I also used two digital papers from Scribble Doodle Designs - Hugs Digi Paper and Flower 1 Digi Paper.

Colouring is with copic markers.  

I followed a tutorial for a Dutch Fold Card.

I would like to enter:

CHNC Patterned Paper - October Challenge
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com/2021/10/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper-october.html


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper October challenge - I hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete