Tuesday 19 October 2021

Life was meant for Good Friends and Great Adventure

 I haven't been able to do much crafting recently with the exception of Design Team makes so it was nice to put this one together today:


I would like to enter:

The Paper Shelter - Two Colours (Brown and Blue)
https://thepapershelter.blogspot.com/2021/10/challenge-487-two-colours.html

I have used a digital paper and an image from The Paper Shelter (from different sets).  Colouring is with copic markers.  I also added some sea themed ephemera.

2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful! Peaceful and happy, with such a pretty colour combo. Thanks for sharing this with us at The Paper Shelter, and for using one of our images!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this card - what a great sentiment too!
    Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Paper Shelter, hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete