Sunday 17 October 2021

Thinking Of You

 I really enjoyed this particular fold from Butterfly Challenge.  I have taken four photos to show each view of it:





I would like to enter:

Butterfly Challenge - T is for..
https://butterflyspotchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/09/162-spin-butterfly-wheel-with-t-for.html

I have used all the elements in the wheel. Although I don't have much of the light lavender it is there on a couple of the butterfly stickers.

I have used two digital papers from Lozzy.  The butterflies and flowers are from sticker sheets.  All the sentiments are from a couple of different Kaisercraft paper pads.

The card fold is called Tower Flap Card

2 comments:

  1. Absolutly wonderful! The layout and the shape are very special. The colours and the butterflies are also great.
    I'm thrilled to bits...
    All the best!
    Ilse (thera)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving all those beautiful butterfly stickers. I did succumb today and buy some butterfly stickers for the Butterfly prize box. I just couldn't resist!!. Thankyou for coming and playing in the butterfly garden with me. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete