Tuesday 7 June 2022

Congratulations

 When I saw that the challenge at The Paper Shelter had a theme of Inspired By A Movie, I knew which image I wanted to use.  I have watched the movie Dirty Dancing several times so an easy peasy choice.


I would like to enter:

The Paper Shelter - Inspired By A Movie
https://thepapershelter.blogspot.com/2022/06/challenge-514-inspired-by-movie.html

Classic Design Challenge - Anything Goes
https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/06/classic-design-challenge-june-6.html

I have used a digital paper and an image from The Paper Shelter.  The sentiment has been typed on the computer.  I added some glittery flowers and two glitter gems.


2 comments:

  1. Love your inspiration, such a fabulous movie. Thank-you for joining us at The Paper Shelter for our Inspired By A Movie and good luck with your entry.
    DT Nicola (Amethyst Lily Designs )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great movie and great card. I love it! Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Shelter. Good luck with your entry! Patsy DT

    ReplyDelete