Friday 24 June 2022

U Rock

 I am a couple of days late with my midway inspiration for the Celebrate Something Special About Your Hero or Someone You Look Up To.  Rather than "someone" I look up to, I have encompassed a group of "someones" - Musicians.  After failing to learn a musical instrument when I was younger (despite trying for a long time) and also having a voice that no-one in their right mind would want to listen to, I have huge respect for musicians.  Even more so for those who can play by ear.


I have used several digital papers (two are from Create with TLC but I am not sure of the source of the smaller pieces) for the background.  The images are from Create with TLC, Kenny K Stamps, Sparkle n Sprinkle, Digi Stamps 4 Joy and Nutcrafters.  Colouring is with copic markers.

I would like to enter:

CHNC Patterned Paper - June Challenge
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com/2022/06/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper-june.html

No comments:

Post a Comment