Tuesday 21 June 2022

Thinking of You

 When I was sorting through some containers yesterday, I found some more things that needed to be added to my Awaiting Crafting boxes (just as I thought I was making some progress on reducing them).  Among them was the image that I have used here:

I would like to enter:

The Paper Shelter - Favourite Colours (Orange and Yellow)
https://thepapershelter.blogspot.com/2022/06/challenge-516-favourite-colours.html

Classic Design - Anything Goes
https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/06/classic-design-challenge-june-6.html

I embossed a piece of orange cardstock for the base of this card and added a digital paper that is part of a larger paper from The Paper Shelter.  The image is also from The Paper Shelter and the sentiment is typed on the computer.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I also added some yellow flower shaped gems.  Matting is yellow pearlescent paper.

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet image Suze, and a gorgeous card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Thank you for joining The Paper Shelter challenge. Good luck and hope to see you again!

    Merja DT
    https://kortitjakokkailut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that sweet image and you've showcased it beautifully, Suze. Love the colour combo, too. So glad you joined our Favourite Colours challenge on The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog, and thank you for using an image by TPS digi stamps. Good luck with your entry. Hugs, Lori - DT

    ReplyDelete