Sunday 3 July 2022

Friendship Lasts Forever

 It is time for the reveal of cards posted in June for the Card Chain Challenge.  I think the postal system is back to being erratic worldwide.  Neither the card that I sent nor the one that was sent to me have been received.

This is the outside of the card (which follows the sketch and friendship theme):


The second photo shows the inside of the card following the Pop-Up Technique.

The colours were used on the outside and inside of the card.

These are the prompts:



The strips on the front of the card are from my offcuts box.  Colouring is with copic markers.

I would like to enter:

Passion For Markers - Any occasion other than birthday
https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/06/week-647any-occasion-other-than-birthday.html

I was being sent a card by Robyn in Australia.  As it hasn't arrived yet, I didn't want to look at it on the reveal post so I'm not sharing it here.


4 comments:

  1. Love the detail of the inside pop-up, great card! Fingers crossed it arrives soon and you get yours from Robyn (you’re in for a treat, I think!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful surprise when you open the card. Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Passion for Markers Challenge, Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun take on the sketch with the popping kitty on the inside, Suze - love it!!

    ReplyDelete