Monday 4 July 2022

Just Lovely

 This month I have the honour of being a Guest Designer for the Anything Goes Challenge at The Corrosive Challenge Blog.  Their sponsor this month is Conie Fong.


I have used an image from Conie Fong called Butterfly Kisses.


I also used a paper from a paper pad.  I added a sentiment from an ephemera pack, some baker's twine and some butterfly puff stickers.

I followed a tutorial for a Book Binding Card by Beccy's Place.

I would like to enter:

Passion For Markers - Any occasion other than Birthday
https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/06/week-647any-occasion-other-than-birthday.html

Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.com/2022/06/pennys-challenge-524.html

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your GDT spot Suze - you have made a very pretty card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Passion for Markers Challenge, Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the design! Thank you for playing along at Penny's Challenges.

    ReplyDelete