Sunday 10 July 2022

Sunflowers and Ladybugs

 We have had a mixed day of weather here today - started with rain and ended with rain with a bit of sun and lots of cloud cover in between.  Not a great day to get washing day but I did manage some crafting.


I would like to enter:

Try Stampin' on Tuesday - Sketch + Bold Colors
http://trystampinontuesday.blogspot.com/2022/06/challenge-562.html

Ching-Chou Kuik - Anything Goes
http://cck-digitalstamps-challenge.blogspot.com/2022/06/ching-chou-kuik-digital-stamps.html

I have used a paper from a Kaisercraft Paper Pad along with some scraps from my scraps box.  The image is from Ching-Chou Kuik.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I also added some ladybug embellishments which I accented with some Glossy Accents.

I followed the sketch at Try Stampin' on Tuesday:

I made the centre blue strip wider to accommodate the image.  The white circles are represented by the ladybugs.
 

3 comments:

  1. Suze, what a clever interpretation of our Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch! Wonderful coloring of the image, and use of bold colors for our challenge optional theme!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a stunning card Suze - and a great use of the sketch
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving all the yellow! Your patterned papers perfectly complement your focal image. Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete