Sunday 4 November 2018

It's the most exhausting time of the year

Ain't that right!  This is my second card for the letter D and the letter A!  The image (Dasher) and sentiment are from Dasher and Dancer Digital Set and the card fold is an A Frame Card.


I would like to enter:
Beccy's Place - Month Of Holiday Cards
https://beccyschallenges.blogspot.com/2018/11/november-challenge.html

The paper is from a christmas paper pad by Sugar and Spice Studio.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I also added some pale blue ribbon and some puffy sticker gifts.

3 comments:

  1. I love the bright colors of this card and you sweet coloring of the reindeer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exhausting... but in a good way Suze. Great choice of paper for this one, it's very festive and coordinates perfectly with the image. I like the addition of the little gift box embellishments. Fabulous!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete