Monday 19 November 2018

Month Of Holiday Cards Day 18

I am up to Day 18 of Beccy's Place Month Of Holiday Cards (still a day behind!) and this time the prompt is the letter P.  Going with my goal of using an image and a card fold with the given letter, I have used pudding images which I'm fairly certain have been retired (such a shame as this is such a versatile set) and a Pop-Up Card Fold.



And the inside:



I would like to enter:
Beccy's Place - Month Of Holiday Cards - Day 18
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2018/11/day-18-p.html

I have also used a paper from a christmas paper pad by Crafters Choice.  The inside sentiments are from a set called Simply Christmas Digital Stamps while the outside sentiment is from the same retired set as the puddings.

3 comments:

  1. How cute all those little puddings lined up in a row. Your color choices are terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your puddings and pop up card. Fabulous idea and your card is so striking with that stripped paper. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The paper on the front of your card is playing tricks on my eyes Suze. It looks like the paper is bending inward in the middle, but I can tell by the sides that it's not. The "bend" makes it look as though the puddings and word are popped up off the card, but I know they're not. I think it's just a cool trick of the light.
    Love the little pop-up puddings in the centre of your card... someone is going to get such a thrill from receiving this. Love it!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete