Tuesday 20 November 2018

Month Of Holiday Cards - Day 19

We are up to Day 19 of Beccy's Place Month Of Holiday Cards and this time the prompt is the letter Q.  Going with my goal of using an image and a card fold with the given letter, I have used Quilted Puddings (which I think has been retired) and a card fold for a Quatro Card.


and the inside:



I would like to enter:
Beccy's Place - Month Of Holiday Cards (Day 19)
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2018/11/day-19-q.html
CRAFT Challenge - Christmas
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2018/11/challenge-491-15th-of-november-christmas.html

I have used papers from christmas paper pads (I think the green ones are from Sugar and Spice Studio but not sure on the others).  Colouring is with copic markers.  I also added Dimensional Magic.

3 comments:

  1. This card makes me think of back-to-school Suze, I think it's the combination of the chalkboard and the bright colours. It would be a perfect Christmas card for a teacher. Fabulous!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, thanks for sharing with us at CRAFT Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an absolutely darling card. I especially love your beautifully colored image. Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete