Saturday 3 November 2018

Month Of Holiday Cards Day Three

We are up to Day Three of Beccy's Place Month Of Holiday Cards and this time the prompt is the letter C.  Going with my goal of using an image and a card fold with the given letter, I have used an image from Sweet Christmas Digital Stamps and a Cascade Card Fold.


I popped a sentiment on the inside of the card, so I took a second photo which includes part of the inside.

I would like to enter:
Beccy's Place - Month Of Holiday Cards - Day Three
http://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2018/11/day-3-c.html


I have also used two papers from a christmas paper pad by Crafters Choice.  I used Spellbinders dies to die-cut the image, sentiment and matting.  I also added a foam candy cane embellishment.

1 comment:

  1. Your candy-cane laden cascade card is cool Suze, well done! I love the knitted look of the paper, it makes me think of warm sweaters and a white Christmas, which I'm sure was the intention. Fabulous!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete