Thursday 29 November 2018

Month Of Holiday Cards - Day 28

I am up to Day 28 of Beccy's Place Month Of Holiday Cards and this time the prompt is the letter Y.  Going with my goal of using an image and a card fold with the given letter, I have used Young Christ and Yuletide card fold (see next para).

Once again I struggled to find a fold that works with the letter Y - so I resorted to the same creativity as last year!  This fold is a "Yuletide" fold - okay I just renamed Beccy's A Frame Card Fold to fit the letter but as Beccy doesn't have a Y fold on her list I had to cheat!

I would like to enter:
Beccy's Place - Month Of Holiday Cards (Day 28)
http://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2018/11/day-28-y.html

I have also used some metallic grey cardstock.  I "wrapped" the card like a gift with some white glitter ribbon.  I also used some metallic gold to mat both the image and sentiment.

3 comments:

  1. Your post made me laugh! I think it should be a yule fold at Christmas time. Another beautiful card you've made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant cheat .Love the simplicity of this card. Hugs ValeryAnne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A yuletide fold?? You're a crack up Suze! Good on you for being creative... I love it!
    You've done a wonderful job with the design, I really love the softness of the colour you added to the image. I also like the addition of gold and silver with a little bit of sparkle. Your yuletide card is a fabulous success! Well done Suze.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete