Friday 2 November 2018

Month Of Holiday Cards Day Two

We are up to Day Two of Beccy's Place Month Of Holiday Cards and this time the prompt is the letter B.  Going with my goal of using an image and a card fold with the given letter, I have used Golden Bell (image and sentiment) and Bow Card Fold.  I followed Beccy's tutorial but then nearly completely covered the die-cut through the centre!  You can see a bit of gold holly peeking out in places.



I would like to enter:
Beccy's Place - Month Of Holiday Cards (Day Two)
http://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2018/11/day-2-b.html

I used 4 papers from a christmas paper pad by Crafters Choice - three for the bow and the other for the background.  Colouring is with copic markers.

I had a lovely comment on my post yesterday from another crafter joining in the challenge at Beccy's Place who said that I inspired her to try and use only Beccy's images this year.  I hope she manages to do that.  She has a Flickr account which I can't comment on, hence me adding this here in the hope that she can see it.  I'll have a look at her lovely cards for the challenge too.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a spectacular card! I hope you're going to save this for someone really special Suze, it's gorgeous. I love the papers you chose for your bow, the colours are wonderful and perfect for a festive occasion. Great job!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the shout out! My first card entered wasn't a Beccy image but I have one on my work desk for A - hopefully it will be finished this weekend. I'm definitely looking to Beccy's tutorials for card folding ideas. Can't wait to see what you post next. Beautiful bow card.

    ReplyDelete