Monday 19 November 2018

Month Of Holiday Cards Day 17

I am up to Day 17 of Beccy's Place Month Of Holiday Cards and this time the prompt is the letter O.  Going with my goal of using an image and a card fold with the given letter, I have used an owl image called Owl Trio (which I couldn't find the link for) and an Over The Top Card Fold.


I would like to enter:
Beccy's Place - Month Of Holiday Cards (Day 17)
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2018/11/day-17-o.html

I have used a paper from a christmas paper pad by Sugar and Spice Studio.  The sentiment is also from Beccy's Place from a set called Sweet Christmas Digital Stamps.  I also added a glittery star embellishment on the edge of the sentiment.

Beccy - I couldn't find the link for Owl Trio.  I'm not sure if it is one I purchased or was a freebie but I checked both places and couldn't see it.

1 comment:

  1. Love the card Suze, great fold and great design. I really like the way you've coloured the owls with markers that match the colours already in your background paper, that's a great way to get everything to coordinate. Well done.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete