Saturday 10 November 2018

Month Of Holiday Cards Day Nine

We are up to Day Nine of Beccy's Place Month Of Holiday Cards and this time the prompt is the letter H.  Going with my goal of using an image and a card fold with the given letter, I have used two different holly images - Holly Vase and Bauble Holly Sprig (which may be retired as I couldn't find it in the store to link it!) along with a Handbag Card Fold.



I would like to enter:
Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards (Day Nine)
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2018/11/day-9-h.html

I also used two papers from a christmas paper pad by Crafters Choice.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I have used small pieces of magnet to hold the flap down to the bag.

1 comment:

  1. Your handbag card would be perfect for holding a little gift Suze... maybe a gift card or a piece of handmade jewellery? I love the mix of papers, the colours are fabulous and contrast well with the images. I also like your tip about using small pieces of magnet to hold it closed.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete