Thursday 29 November 2018

Month Of Holiday Cards - Day 29

We are up to Day 29 of Beccy's Place Month Of Holiday Cards and this time the prompt is the letter Z.  Going with my goal of using an image and a card fold with the given letter, I have used a zoo image in the form of a giraffe and also sentiments from Merle Digital Stamps and  a Z Fold (Double) card fold



I would like to enter:
Beccy's Place - Month Of Holiday Cards (Day 29)
http://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2018/11/day-29-z.html


I used two papers from a christmas paper pad by Rosie's Studio.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I added a little reindeer sticker to the card as well (he is looking back at the giraffe!). 

3 comments:

  1. Terrific card! What a great job you've done with these challenges this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute. Love the lights on your giraffe. I'm running a bit late with my card. This tummy bug I gave picked up has left me feeling quite yuk. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still laughing about your "Yuletide" fold Suze! I read your post to my hubby and we both had a good chuckle.
    Anyway, I'm glad you were able to find a few "Z" words for this post. You did a great job putting your double-z fold card together, the colours are fabulously festive... love the little gold stars. Great job on colouring the image too. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete