Thursday 22 November 2018

Month Of Holiday Cards Day 21

I am up to Day 21 of Beccy's Place Month Of Holiday Cards and this time the prompt is the letter S.  Going with my goal of using an image and a card fold with the given letter, I have used a snowman from Snowfolk Digital Stamps  and a S-Fold Card.


and unfolded with a glimpse of the inside sentiment


I would like to enter:
Beccy's Place - Month Of Holiday Cards (Day 21)
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2018/11/day-21-s.html

I have also used a paper from a christmas paper pad.  I added a glittery foam snowflake embellishment.  The inside sentiment is also from Beccy's Place and is from Peace and Joy Digital Stamps.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Suze! Love the near-monochrome look of this card, it's so calming and serene. Fabulous choice of folds too. Love it!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. The snowflake patterned paper matches those dangly snowflakes perfectly. Great choice of S fold card too. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete