Monday 26 November 2018

Month Of Holiday Cards - Day 25

I am up to Day XXXX of Beccy's Place Month Of Holiday Cards and this time the prompt is the letter V.  Going with my goal of using an image and a card fold with the given letter, I have used a vase image and a Viewmaster card.

As Beccy doesn't have a tutorial for a Viewmaster card, I followed this You Tube video.  It wasn't as easy to follow as Beccy's tutorials but I got there in the end.

I used four different colourways of the image on my viewmaster so here are the different views of the card:






I would like to enter:
Beccy's Place - Month Of Holiday Cards (Day 25)
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2018/11/day-25-v.html

I have also used an paper from a christmas paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The sentiment is also from Beccy's Place.  I also added star brads to the card - one to the centre of the view master plus two others as embellisments.







1 comment:

  1. You've done a brilliant job creating the viewmaster card Suze, well done! Love the idea of spinning the "dial" to reveal a different coloured vase... that's very cute. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete