Sunday 4 November 2018

Month Of Holiday Cards - Day Four

We are up to Day 4 of Beccy's Place Month Of Holiday Cards and this time the prompt is the letter D.  Going with my goal of using an image and a card fold with the given letter, I have used Dasher and Dancer Digital Stamps and Diamond Fold Card.



I would like to enter:
Beccy's Place - Month Of Holiday Cards (Day Four)
http://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2018/11/day-4-d.html

I have used cardstock for the base.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I also added some silver ric-rac braid.






3 comments:

  1. Great job on the diamond fold Suze. I love the grey paper you chose for this one, it makes a nice neutral background for the image. The rick rack matches perfectly too and has a fabulous little sparkle in it. Fabulous!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is this card. Love that glittery rick-rack.

    ReplyDelete