Thursday 8 November 2018

Month Of Holiday Cards - Day Seven

We are up to Day 7 of Beccy's Place Month Of Holiday Cards and this time the prompt is the letter F.  Going with my goal of using an image and a card fold with the given letter, I have used a flower image and a Flower Pot Pocket Card.




And with the tag showing:



I would like to enter:
Beccy's Place - Month Of Holiday Cards (Day Seven)
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2018/11/day-7-f.html

I have also used a paper from a christmas paper pad by Craft Creations.  The sentiments are also from Beccy's Place - Dasher and Dancer Digital Stamps Set.  I'm finding myself drawn to these sentiments - I think that there is only one sentiment from this set that I have yet to use!  I used a Martha Stewart punch to punch the edge of the flower pot.

2 comments:

  1. Great job Suze! The flower pot filled with poinsettias looks festive and bright, perfect for a Christmas card. I love the way you've arranged the flower so they look like they're cascading down one side of the pot, very well done.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card fold. I made three in the summer for birthday cards / gift card holders. I put an easel on the back so it stood up too. I love how you made your's a Christmas plant. Very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete