Thursday 8 November 2018

Month Of Holiday Cards Day Six

We are up to Day XXXX of Beccy's Place Month Of Holiday Cards and this time the prompt is the letter E.  Going with my goal of using an image and a card fold with the given letter, I have used
an elf image and an Easel Card Fold.



I would like to enter:
Beccy's Place - Month Of Holiday Cards (Day Six)
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2018/11/day-6-e.html

The paper is from a christmas paper pad by Sugar and Spice Studio.  I used some metallic silver cardstock for the base and the matting.  I also added a sentiment from Dasher and Dancer Digital Stamps from Beccy's Place.  Colouring is with copic markers and Kindy Glitz.

2 comments:

  1. So cute how you have elves on your background paper too! Nice easel card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your take on the easel card Suze, the smaller image panel looks fabulous standing against the backing. I also like the way you used the large sentiment as the anchor. Great patterned paper too!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete