Saturday 17 November 2018

Month Of Holiday Cards Day Fourteen

I am up to Day 14 of Beccy's Place Month Of Holiday Cards and this time the prompt is the letter L.  Going with my goal of using an image and a card fold with the given letter, I have used a lantern image and a Latch Card Fold.






I would like to enter:
Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards (Day Fourteen)
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2018/11/day-14-l.html


I have also used a pape frm a christmas paper pad by Crafters Choice.  The sentiment is from Mr Snowflake Digital Stamps by Beccy's Place.  Colouring is with copic markers.

3 comments:

  1. Your doing better than me. Only just about to post 10,11 and twelve. Love your lantern and the latch fold card. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job colouring and fussy cutting the image Suze, what a lot of work! Love the striped paper and the flash of gold behind the sentiment. Well done on making up a latch card for the "L" prompt!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a latch fold card. I forgot about that fold. Lovely lantern and paper choice.

    ReplyDelete