Saturday 10 November 2018

Month Of Holiday Cards - Day Eight

I am up to Day Eight of Beccy's Place Month Of Holiday Cards and this time the prompt is the letter G.  Going with my goal of using an image and a card fold with the given letter, I have used an image called Christmas Goose Digital Stamps and a Gatefold Window Card.


I would like to enter:
Beccy's Place Month Of Holiday Cards (Day Eight)
http://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2018/11/day-8-g.html


I have also used two papers from a christmas paper pad by Crafters Choice.  I felt thse two worked really well together with a similar pattern but one lighter than the other.  Colouring of the image is with copic markers and Kindy Glitz.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful gate fold card. It took me three tries to get mine right :) I love the aperture with the Goose in the middle. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on your gatefold card Suze, this one wasn't too easy to make if I remember rightly. You've done a great job lining everything up to fit. Great choice of colours too.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete