Friday 2 November 2018

Month Of Holiday Cards - Day One

This month is November and that means that Beccy's Place is running the Month Of Holiday Cards.  I'm hoping to join in every day of the month with the various challenges Beccy sets.  My plan is to try and use a card fold and an image to fit the day's letter.  However, I'm going to have to do some creative thinking for the letters X and Y with the card folds as Beccy doesn't have any for those letters!  I'm not sure how the images are going to go for that matter either as I haven't looked further than C on those ones yet!

The letter for November 1st is A.  I have used an angel image and an Aperture Card fold.


I would like to enter:
Beccy's Place - Month Of Holiday Cards (November 1st)
http://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2018/11/day-1-a.html

I also used a paper from a paper pad by Crafters Choice.  I added some glitter foam snowflake embellishments as well as a couple of gem snowflakes.  Colouring is with copic markers, Wink Of Stella and Kindy Glitz.

2 comments:

  1. You've set yourself a big goal Suze, but if I remember correctly from last year, you've definitely got this is in the bag!
    You card for today is fabulous. I love all the glitter and shimmer, it's so festive. The colour scheme is gorgeous, I really love that beautiful bright blue with the shades of grey... I might just have to borrow that one. Love it!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a goal you set for yourself. I can't wait to see everything you make this month. I was hoping to use all Beccy's images this year. You inspired me from last year. I can't promise anything though.

    ReplyDelete