Wednesday 14 November 2018

Month Of Holiday Cards Day Thirteen

I am up to Day 13 of Beccy's Place Month Of Holiday Cards and this time the prompt is the letter K.  Going with my goal of using an image and a card fold with the given letter, I have used a koala image from Aussie Christmas Digital Stamps and a Kite Fold Card.




I would like to enter:
Beccy's Place - Month Of Holiday Cards - Day 13
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2018/11/day-13-k.html

I have also used green cardstock for the base.  The paper is from a christmas paper pad by Rosie's Studio.  I added a coloured shoestring (that I reckon that I have had for at least 10 years as I remember who I bought it from).  Colouring is with copic markers.

3 comments:

  1. Another great card. I love how you took your picture too. It really shows off the fold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Suze! The kite fold card is quite a unique design, and it looks like you've done well putting it together. I like the addition of the shoe string, it's a little bit different than regular ribbon or twine. Great job on the colouring.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Suze! This is a very cool fold! I haven't heard of a kite-fold before and it looks amazing! I love the koala on the kite! You are stepping up your game by using the K for both the image and card fold!

    ReplyDelete