Friday 15 November 2013

Howdy

A bit of a western theme:


I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Catch The Bug - Western Round Up
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2013/11/theme-challenge-western-round-up.html
Sunday Sketch and Stamp - Sketch
http://sundaysketchandstamp.blogspot.co.nz/2013/11/challenge-182.html

I have used a paper by MME for the background.  The image is Dottie Two Step from Bugaboo Stamps.  The sentiment is also from Bugaboo Stamps.  I have used some blue organza ribbon from my stash.  I die-cut the brackets from green cardstock using a Spellbinders die. The image has also been cut using a Spellbinders Die.  I added some faux stitching to the brackets, image and sentiment.

5 comments:

  1. this is such a fun image. I love your papers and fun color scheme. thanks for joining us at Catch The Bug.
    Nancy CTB-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great Suze and thanks for joining us at Sunday Sketch and Stamp this week
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dottie is one of my favorites and what a fabulous color combo! Thanks again for joining the Catch the Bug Western Round up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great project, very cute!! We appreciate you taking the time to join our November Theme – Anything Wester Challenge at CTB! Join us tomorrow for a Anything Cowboy Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Sunday Sketch and Stamp :)

    ReplyDelete