Tuesday 19 November 2013

Only My Sock Monkey Understands Me

There are a lot of times that I can really relate to this sentiment!

I am entering the card into the following challenges:
PINspirational Challenge - Photo Inspiration (Sock Monkey)
http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2013/11/pinspirational-challenge-83.html

I have used a background paper from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles.  The image is from Creative Bug on the Loose and coloured with copic markers E04, E25, E21, YR000 with some faux stitching drawn with Distress Marker - Walnut Stain.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC.  I have used a SPellbinders Labels die for the image and a Spellbinders die for the sentiment.

1 comment:

  1. Well, isn't that adorable!!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}Spirational challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete