Thursday 21 November 2013

White on white - with a splash of brown

For me, anything to do with snow is not my typical Christmas!  We have Christmas in the middle of summer here in New Zealand.  So, I have worked with a white on white colour scheme with just a splash of brown added.




I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Sassy Studio Designs - PCP
http://www.papercraftplanet.com/group/sassystudiodesigns/forum/topics/monthly-progressive-challenge-6-nov-15th-dec-14th
Sassy Studio Designs - Not Your Typical Christmas
http://sassystudiodesigns.blogspot.co.nz/2013/11/dtbst-203-not-your-typical-christmas.html
CHNC - Anything Christmas


I have embossed a piece of white cardstock using a Christmas themed embossing folder.  The image has been coloured with Distress Marker - Picket Fence and then die-cut using a Marianne's Designs die.  I also added a touch of Stickles - Diamond and some Glossy Accents to the image.  I found some white ribbon with Merry Christmas printed in white on it so have added that to the top and bottom of the card.  A few white pearls to add a bit of dimension.

3 comments:

  1. So delicate and clear! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so elegant. I love how soft is looks! Thank you for joining us at DTBST. HUGS

    Kim
    SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for another entry for my CHNC challenge extra for November - I love seeing your festive makes. x

    ReplyDelete